We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bruce Willis wants to mess up your vacation in Budapest!!!

USA
Level Contributor
1,880 posts
28 reviews
Save Topic
Bruce Willis wants to mess up your vacation in Budapest!!!

Die Hard filming schedule and street closings.

pestiside.hu/20120423/…

Penzance
Level Contributor
631 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bruce Willis wants to mess up your vacation in Budapest!!!

So what!!!

Brno, Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for Czech Republic, Slovakia, Train Travel
Level Contributor
28,579 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bruce Willis wants to mess up your vacation in Budapest!!!

He did the same in Prague once as well - apparently he trashed the Four Seasons, which is no bad thing as it is the worst hotel I have stayed in and I would probably have done the same given the resources he has.

Budapest, Hungary
Destination Expert
for Budapest
Level Contributor
2,918 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bruce Willis wants to mess up your vacation in Budapest!!!

Have no worries tourists.....Budapest is a major movie town and it's fairly typical to have stars in town shooting movies and closing roads. The city simply goes on as usual...with a couple of detours. I do recall about 6 years ago when Spielberg was filming Munich here, and closed sections of Andrassy for a multiple days.....now that was interesting and a bit of a pain....

USA
Level Contributor
1,880 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bruce Willis wants to mess up your vacation in Budapest!!!

I am not particullarly worried about it. Just thought people might like to know where the congestion is anticipated so they could avoid it. Such as dont sign up for a tour of District VII on this date because the ....... will be blocked off. Or possibly if someone's wife disapears, have some idea where she has gone.

5. Re: Bruce Willis wants to mess up your vacation in Budapest!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 09:16