We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zara boutique hotel

Ireland
Level Contributor
475 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Zara boutique hotel

Hi Thank you all for your replies on information on city center hotels..After a lot of research we decided on the Zara Hotel, We will only have 3 days in Budapest and want to make the most of them. Does anyone know anything about the jazz boat? or any river cruise? do they still run in November? Also want to do the thermal baths, really looking forward to this trip so any advice recommendations welcome. Thanks again

New York, NY
Level Contributor
2,460 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Zara boutique hotel

I too looked at this hotel as an option to stay in. However by the time I got around to booking it it was already sold out for some of the nights I wanted. Oh well perhaps next time I will not hesitate so much.

Ireland
Level Contributor
475 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Zara boutique hotel

Gabesz a lot of the sites I tried had no vacancies for this Hotel but then I booked 2 rooms with budapesthotelstart.com...Good luck if you try again

Budapest, Hungary
Destination Expert
for Budapest
Level Contributor
3,014 posts
110 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Zara boutique hotel

Hello again romurphy!

Good to see your hotel is set. There will be multiple boat cruises available in November, albeit far fewer than the summer time. Your hotel should be able to recommend a couple. Most leave from the Pest side and are located primarily between the Chain (Lanc) and Elizabeth (Erzebet) bridge (hid).

I am not a thermal bath expert, but the baths in the City Park - Szechenyi baths are really nice. Clean and easy to get to (metro). This is just one of many but the one I have enjoyed the most.

Happy travels.

Jeremy

Sarasota, Florida
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Zara boutique hotel

My wife and I wil be spending 3 nights in Budapest in October, two of them at the Zara. I'd like to hear your opinion about the hotel when you get back and, also, any particular sights we should definitely include during our visit. Hope you have a great trip!

Ireland
Level Contributor
475 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Zara boutique hotel

2thfixr sorry but you will have to let me know your opinions as we don't go to Budapest until November 10th... Thank you, enjoy your trip too.

Sarasota, Florida
Level Contributor
48 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Zara boutique hotel

Will do, romurphy. We'll be back around October 28th.

7. Re: Zara boutique hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2009, 04:19