We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Walking, music and atmosphere

London
Level Contributor
55 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Walking, music and atmosphere

I am looking for a hotel in Pest as central as possible. I would like to see as much of the city as I can on foot. When evening comes I would like to be staying somewhere I can have a meal and a drink, not too quiet, love live music and people watching. Would like to be in lively area and walk back to the hotel Would The Leo Panzio fit the bill? If not could you advise some where 3*ish

Thank you in advance for your help

Budapest
Level Contributor
395 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Walking, music and atmosphere

I can't vouch for Leo Panzio's quality, but it is indeed central and near the tourist walking street Váci utca and you'll find a contingent of places that fulfill tourist needs.

Ideally, I'd suggest staying at the K+K Opera Hotel or to another place nearby since it's closer to many different tourist sites (as opposed to tourist pedestrian areas with touristy shops) a wide range of places to eat, and near a few good bars. It is also very close to the yellow metro line if the weather isn't so hospitable or your feet get tired.

2. Re: Walking, music and atmosphere

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 September 2009, 05:25