We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

stockport
Level Contributor
513 posts
75 reviews
Save Topic
Weather

Can anyone tell me what the weather is like? Just had a look at holiday-weather.com/budapest/seven-day-forec… and its saying its very mild. Is this right? Guess we wont need all those thermals I am packing now. !!

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
849 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather

yeah its mild, they said it yould be even around 20 °C during the weekend, however pack some warm clothes as well, since its not spring xet, nowadays the weather can change day by day. we had some pretty cold days last week

London, United...
Level Contributor
82 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather

Hi Stockport1965,

Just got back from Budapest this morning. The weather there is definitely mild. Spent yesterday afternoon walking alongside the Danube and a short-sleeve polo shirt more than sufficed. Worth having jumper and/or jacket for the evenings as it's still February of course. Have to say, it amazed me how mild it was as I was in Budapest at the end of Feb 2006 and the temp hovered around freezing. Don't think you'll have any need for thermals at the moment.

Bearded_F

Littlehampton...
Level Contributor
624 posts
361 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather

Well, I think I'm going to have to unpack and start again - I always seem to pack the wrong clothes!

Deb

4. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2009, 07:19