We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wizz Air: check in baggage weight

Which Budapest hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Zht
Lund
Level Contributor
1 post
12 reviews
Save Topic
Wizz Air: check in baggage weight

I was trying to understand the weigh limit requirement of hand in baggage for Wizz air, and got confused.

Basically, you pay 10euros and you can check in 1 bag, pay 20 and check in 2. But reading through Wizz air web page I was confused with the total weigh allowance. If I buy to check in 1 bag, my total weigh limit is 20 kg. But what if I buy to check in 2 bags--does total weigh allowed for both of them goes up to 40 kg (so basically 20 per bag) or it still stay 20 total?

I am really looking forward to some explanations

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
1,227 posts
64 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wizz Air: check in baggage weight

According to the websiet "The total allowance for all pieces of checked-in luggage combined remains 20 kilograms." so you can pay for 1 20 kilo bag or 2x10 kilo bags.

But thyen you can pay an additional excess baggage fee if your two bags add up to more than 20, but less than 50 kg.

2. Re: Wizz Air: check in baggage weight

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 November 2009, 07:21