We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2,192 posts
82 reviews
Save Topic
Weather

Only 3 days to go -arrive monday evening...have now seen 2 very different weather forcast and would appreciate some information from a local.. In genereal what is the forcast for mon - friday please... How cold is it? How cold does it feel ? I ask this because in new york although really cold/snow just before xmas I never felt cold with my ski jacket/salopets but in england a couple of weeks ago I was freezing !!

Many thanks for you help...

Budapest, Hungary
Destination Expert
for Budapest
Level Contributor
2,955 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather

Hi UnsureNow,

Weather outside is sunny and cold. Close to freezing mark with a bit of breeze. Differing weather forecasts for Budapest? Say it isn't so. And....welcome to life here in Hungary. Not only are all forecasts different, of course most are wrong. But from what weather.com and the local sights are telling us is that cold air is here for a while longer. Expect day time temps to reach 38-40F and lows to be around 30.

Jeremy

Leicester, United...
Level Contributor
2,192 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather

Thanks Jeremy..... thats good to know.. and pack accordingly

3. Re: Weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2010, 06:16