We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

travel card where to buy and how much money

Which Budapest hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Ostrava, Czech...
Level Contributor
236 posts
Save Topic
travel card where to buy and how much money

Hi,

I read answers from question part so I have rough idea but I still have several questions. We go to Budapest with my son who is 8 years old. I want to buy a 7 day pass for 4000 F but is there any such pass for a child? Where to buy this pass and shoudl be validated too?

How much money to take just for basic eating in chain restaurant of McDonalds type or buying some food in the streets.

We arrive first day in the afternoon, stay two full days and are leaving the forth day in the morning probably.

Thanks for your help and reply.

nyc, usa
Destination Expert
for Budapest
Level Contributor
7,468 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: travel card where to buy and how much money

buying 48 hour family passes (twice) may be less costly:

bkv.hu/en/travel_cards/family_ticket_en

2. Re: travel card where to buy and how much money

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 09:24