We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Breakfast

Which Budapest hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Lisbon
Level Contributor
2,534 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Breakfast

Looking for an hotel in August for 3 nights and having a hard time finding a good one with breakfast included. Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance

nyc, usa
Destination Expert
for Budapest
Level Contributor
7,539 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Breakfast

This seems inconceivable; you must be limiting your search in some way? Almost all of the 4 and 5 star hotels offer a rate that includes breakfast; the Mercure chains typically do; the Gerloczy requires that one include breakfast in the booking. But perhaps I am missing the thrust of your query?

Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Lisbon
Level Contributor
2,534 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Breakfast

Searched several hotels including the Sofitel (in which I am interested) and no breakfast included...

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
4,665 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Breakfast

Try Best Western Most 4 & 5 * do not include breakfast in my experience

I have been looking for the same areas

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
4,665 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Breakfast

found a couple but maybe not up to sofitel standard

Hotel Palazzo Zichy, Budapest Panorama Central

Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Lisbon
Level Contributor
2,534 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Breakfast

Thanks, Budapest Panorama Central does include breakfast but no as well rated on TA as Sofitel.

nyc, usa
Destination Expert
for Budapest
Level Contributor
7,539 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Breakfast

Are you working with the hotels' own websites or third parties'? The hotels themselves have, in past years at least, offered options with breakfast -- Sofitel, Meridien, Corinthia Grand, Marriott also if I'm not mistaken ... but there's been a fair amount of shakeup in pricing with places trying to compete on price by offering bare-bones rates. Truth be told, the with-breakfast rates have always seemed too high for the added value, to me at least.

Lisbon, Portugal
Destination Expert
for Lisbon
Level Contributor
2,534 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Breakfast

I have been working with hotel sites.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
4,665 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Breakfast

You would think the large 5* hotel would include breakfast for what they charge for a room

We stayed in Amsterdam last year the hotel was fine but the breakfast was 33E pp there is NO WAY I could ever eat enough to justify that price

I go a good deal on Priceline for the hotel so we just ate in town for a lot less $$

I may have to do the same in Budapest

Edited: 19 April 2011, 23:26
9. Re: Breakfast

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 October 2012, 23:18