We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Petnehazy Club Hotel

Which Budapest hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Oregon USA
1 post
Save Topic
Petnehazy Club Hotel

Hi there

My husband and I will be doing some traveling in the fall of 2005. We have an opportunity to stay at the Petnehazy Club Hotel in Budapest. My question is how far is this resort from all the wonderful things to see aand do in Budapest. I was also wondering about car rental cost...etc. Any information would be helpful.

We live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest of the United States. Feel free to ask questions concerning our area.

Thanks ds

Peoria, Az
Level Contributor
28 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Petnehazy Club Hotel

DS:

I posted the same post as you did about 3 months ago. Never got a reply. I will be staying there in March 2005. I will let you know what I think about it. From what I have been told its about 5 miles from downtown Budapest although I could be wrong.

Robb

Vancouver, WA
Level Contributor
53 posts
93 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Petnehazy Club Hotel

It seems pretty far away...45 mins is the minimum but add time for traffic, etc.

I am currently also shopping for a place to stay in Budapest (and also from the NW!) In the past, I have stayed on the Buda side and found it nicer. Am concentrating on that area. Nothing is cheap anymore there... :-(