We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budapest currency exchange

Which Budapest hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London
Level Contributor
1 post
13 reviews
Save Topic
Budapest currency exchange

Is it better to exchange money in London before I get to Budapest, or better to change in Budapest and if so, in a bank or kiosk.

nyc, usa
Destination Expert
for Budapest
Level Contributor
7,538 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
31. Re: Budapest currency exchange

At present, the best rate I can identify at a currency exchange is approximately 392 HUF to the Pound

Manchester, United...
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
32. Re: Budapest currency exchange

Thank you for your response :-) slightly better rate than what I can get here in England so I will hold off changing my currency until I get there.

wales
Level Contributor
2 posts
153 reviews
Save Reply
33. Re: Budapest currency exchange

go onto moneysavingexpert .co.uk website.click travel money.pick pounds to florints.a list of providers (long)with what they will give you for your pounds will appear.Its not sensible to change pounds to euros then euros to florints.Consider pre-loaded currency card safer better rate than cash/cards/atms

Edited: 10 February 2015, 10:11
34. Re: Budapest currency exchange

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 February 2016, 05:16