We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Aesthetically pleasing?

Watford, UK
Level Contributor
367 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Aesthetically pleasing?

Is Budapest a beautiful city? If I visited, would I be able to take lots of attractive pictures? Or does it have more of a grimy, Gothic, East European appeal?

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
849 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Aesthetically pleasing?

Budapest is definitely beautiful.

here you can find some pics:

www.altavista.com/image/results…

or just write budapest in any search engine, and search for pictures. :)

there are places with great paronamic views where you can take the best photos ever.

Budapest, Hungary
Level Contributor
425 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Aesthetically pleasing?

Budapest is one of the most beautiful cities in the world which is more like a west-side' one. You would need a lot of films for pictures! You wouldn't mind it anyway, I'm sure! Welcome!

Budapest, Hungary
Level Contributor
298 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Aesthetically pleasing?

it is very beatiful city, compared with the ugly buildings of England then Budapest is Premier League London conference league.

Lafayette, Indiana
Level Contributor
201 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Aesthetically pleasing?

I thought the people were nice, and the women were beautiful, more than the city. I got lost, I am a country boy, Budapest was too big for me.

toronto, canada
5 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Aesthetically pleasing?

Budapest is on par with Paris. Parts of the city are not overly attractive but they're no worse than Swansea. If you want to get some really sharp pictures, go to Heroes' Square just as the sun is coming up. The lighting is amazing and you don't end up with flocks of people and buses in your way.

Rick

Nantwich Cheshire
Level Contributor
6 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Aesthetically pleasing?

I have travelled pretty widely, and I've never seen as many cameras as in Budapest city centre (the suburbs are pretty ugly, though). By day, it's beautiful, by night it's stunning. If you can't take beautiful pictures here, I'd give up!!