We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Night clubs/places to party

Oslo
Level Contributor
172 posts
30 reviews
Save Topic
Night clubs/places to party

Can anyone reccommend any night clubs or "plubs" open late, that are good for people in their 20/30s and that has both a seating area and places to dance?

Not interested in somewhere that only plays techno/house/trance music or somewhere where the crowd is in their late teens/early 20s.

Must also be fairly central.

All suggestion appriciated.

Budapest, Hungary
Destination Expert
for Budapest
Level Contributor
2,992 posts
109 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Night clubs/places to party

Hi OTP,

Here are a few suggestions that you may enjoy:

- Instant. Several dance floors with different music. Quite famous and busy. District VI. Nagymezo utca 38. Indoor/outdoor.

- Most. Roof top terrace is solid. A lot going on here and it's lively. District VI. Zichy Jeno 13.

-Ötkert. A bit more classy than others, nice space within indoor/outdoor space. District V. Zrinyi utca 4.

- Corvintetó. My favorite due to the massive rooftop terrace and hours well into the morning. Various floors with various music. Get your groove on and then head upstairs for some fresh air. Basically at Blaha Ljusza ter. District VIII. Blaha Ljusza ter 1-2.

There are many more. One of my favorites outside the center, but still in the city is Dokk's. Solid. Upscale crowd - or they think so. Solid service. But Corvineto is a great night cap on the other side of 01:00.

Enjoy.

Jeremy

Oslo
Level Contributor
172 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Night clubs/places to party

Thank you, Jeremy!

Dublin, Ireland
4 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Night clubs/places to party

Hi all. I'm going to be in Budapest the week before Xmas and I'm looking for a club in Budapest similar to the original poster.

So central, not too young of a crowd (I'm 28), BUT most importantly for me that plays mainly (UK) chart music and R&B.

Thanks in advance for your help

4. Re: Night clubs/places to party

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 December 2013, 02:15