We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dentist Budapest

Which Budapest hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Dentist Budapest

Can anyone recommend a dentist in Budapest. I've been going round in circles on who to trust with my teeth.

nyc, usa
Destination Expert
for Budapest
Level Contributor
7,478 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dentist Budapest

Lots of posts on this question, search the forum archives.

For me it boils down to this: You're exactly right, that's what it's all about; and don't trust someone to give you reliable medical advice on a largely unmoderated travel forum

luton
Destination Expert
for Luton
Level Contributor
2,125 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dentist Budapest

there are some very reasonable uk dentists nowdays

I had work done in the uk and TBH i wouldnt have fancied being in a foreign country in that much discomfort

as john says its not worth trusting a stranger on a forum

tony

Budapest, Hungary
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Dentist Budapest

Hi John!

Check out the "Jildent Clinic" , they are specialized for expats...

Cheers,

Anna

4. Re: Dentist Budapest

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 08 April 2013, 18:05
Budapest, Hungary
Destination Expert
for Budapest
Level Contributor
2,883 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Dentist Budapest

I posted post #4 earlier, that has been questionably removed by Trip Advisor. Let me try again.

Tourist dentistry in Hungary is big business, and we receive questions about local dentistry every so often. And in many cases, a response, or multiple responses are questionable in that the poster just recently joined Trip Advisor and has a very low, or only 1 post. The bottom line is for potential travelers to use extreme caution when reading and digesting posts regarding Hungarian dentistry. While some are legitimate, others are not. User beware.

I hope this post is more "correct" for TA's guidelines. I always try to ensure advertising is kept to a minimum if possible, per TA's guidelines.

Best,

Jeremy

Watertown, New York
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Dentist Budapest

I made my first trip to Budapest in April of 2012 specifically to have dental work done. My teeth were in horrible shape with some of them rotted off almost at the gum line. My dentist in the US wanted enormous money to pull them all and give me implant supported dentures. I emailed my xrays to a large dental office in Budapest, received a quote and they were able to give me 26 crowns, only required one root canal and were absolutely amazing! Their staff members were kind and I was never once in pain my entire trip. I couldn't be happier with my new teeth. I don't think we're allowed to give company names here on TA but I will say that if you're "Creative" you should be able to figure it out.

Ric

7. Re: Dentist Budapest

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 April 2014, 05:17