We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

dessert buffet at the marriott

Which Budapest hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Haifa, Israel
2 posts
Save Topic
dessert buffet at the marriott

Hi All,

I know the Marriott used to have a dessert buffet (all you can eat desserts and champagne) in the evening.

is that still on? how much does it cost?

thanks!

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Food and Travel, Holiday Travel, Spa Vacations, World Cup, Outdoors / Adventure Travel
Level Contributor
4,337 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: dessert buffet at the marriott

Hello Or L

Take a look at this thread it should answer your question quite nicely

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g274887-i263-k5563…

Enjoy sounds gluttonous

SEBESZ

luton
Destination Expert
for Luton
Level Contributor
2,125 posts
243 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: dessert buffet at the marriott

i dont know if it is still running but it is by far and away the best value desert buffet I have ever seen

high quality plates

go on an empty stomach

tony

Budapest, Hungary
Destination Expert
for Budapest
Level Contributor
2,881 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: dessert buffet at the marriott

Hi Hafia,

Yes - the buffet continues and has been a hotel mainstay for at least 15 years. The cost is very reasonable....I believe around the 2400 HuF mark.....not certain about the champagne inclusion these days....

The Marriott lobby is a nice one to relax, grab some food/drink - gander outside to the nice views and people watch.

Enjoy,

Jeremy

Haifa, Israel
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: dessert buffet at the marriott

thank you all!

I was there about 10 years ago and loved it.

Gatineau, Canada
Level Contributor
23 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: dessert buffet at the marriott

Hello, I will be in Budapest at the end of April, and will try that dessert buffet. Sounds wonderful ! However, since most large cities have more than one Marriott hotel (although I do not know if that is the case in Budapest), I would like to know where it is located; also, any idea if they accept reservations. Thank you.

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Food and Travel, Holiday Travel, Spa Vacations, World Cup, Outdoors / Adventure Travel
Level Contributor
4,337 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: dessert buffet at the marriott

Hello jasam139,

The Marriott is located right on the river Danube between the Chain(Szechenyi lanchid) and Elizabeth bridges here is the link to the TA reviews of it where you can also easily access and visit the hotels website. tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g274887-d276351…

As to reservations I am not positive either way but am sure you can email them and they will let you know. or perhaps someone else on the forum knows the exact answer.

Enjoy your trip Budapest is a marvelous city.

SEBESZ

7. Re: dessert buffet at the marriott

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 March 2014, 06:15