We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Studying in Budapest

Budapest, Hungary
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
Save Topic
Studying in Budapest

I am looking for a cheap stop around Budapest center to study, I'm usually in coffee shops. Is there any cheap, quite coffee shop or hidden stop that anyone could recommend to study in??

Cheers,

Laura

Budapest, Hungary
Destination Expert
for Budapest
Level Contributor
2,955 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Studying in Budapest

Hi Laura,

I see quite a few students in the California Coffee House next to St Stephen's. There are two floors and upstairs appears more seclusive and quiet.

The Marriott lobby is also quiet, and good size with some quiet sitting areas. Coffee and service more than typical coffee house but its comfortable, nice views and good service. Same goes with Intercontinental's lobby.

Happy studying,

Jeremy

Budapest, Hungary
Level Contributor
2 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Studying in Budapest

This is great Jeremy exactly the kind of thing I'm looking for, thank you.

3. Re: Studying in Budapest

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 March 2014, 04:18