We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budapest apartment

Miami, Florida
Level Contributor
110 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Budapest apartment

Can anyone recommend a good affordable apartment in a good area located walking distance near most things. I cant decide whats the best area to stay.

ireland
Level Contributor
768 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Budapest apartment

my husband has just arrived in the quality point apartments. He said the pictures were similar to how it really is and said the location seems really good. We booked on booking.com and found it for €45 per night.

luton
Destination Expert
for Luton
Level Contributor
2,166 posts
283 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Budapest apartment

we stayed at max last week

it really was very special

budapestvacationrentals.com/Six_Very_Special…

highly rated here and at flip key

tony

Scotland
Level Contributor
266 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Budapest apartment

I would second Tony's post, having also used these apartments.

London
Level Contributor
40 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Budapest apartment

I've been to Budapest quite a few times (I had my wedding reception there last year at the Corinthia Grand Royal Hotel). I'm staying at this apartment this Saturday with my husband and my sister and her b/f.

flipkey.com/budapest-condo-rentals/p316005/

Although I have not stayed there yet, the contact I have had with the owner was always prompt (responding within 48 hours), and for what is offered, I think it is very reasonable.

I liked the fact that it includes free airport transfers, and has a prime location for the free walking tour and is in walking distance to many places (St Stephen's Basiica, Parliament, Shoes on the Danube, Opera House, Rudas baths, and a simple metro ride away to Szechenyi thermal baths etc).

With Deak Ferenc Ter station a stone's throw away it is ideal to get to all the places you want because all the metro lines go through this station.

It is also well placed for restaurants, which this trip will be focusing on (we've covered most of the tourist things on previous trips), so Sunday Brunch at Le Meridien is in the diary, based on recommendations from other reviewers here (my sister and I are huge dessert fans, and I read that they had a great pastry chef!). It is also near Onyx, which I try to visit for their lunch menu.

On my last visit in October 2012, we stayed at the Marriott, the location I loved, but it was just too expensive this time round, so we opted to stay in an apartment.

I hope to be able to write a review of the apartment when i return next week, so will be in a better position to update you then.

Mentioned in this post
Parliament
Parliament
30,851 Reviews
Budapest, Hungary
Marriott
Marriott
Budapest, Hungary
London, England...
Level Contributor
77 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Budapest apartment

This place isn't the cheapest apartment in town but it is seriously AMAZING!

Stayed here in November and it was unbelievable. You can find it on airbnb. It is most likely the best apartment you will ever stay in!

rolllikeboss.com/2013/03/budapest-ultimate-l…

If you want a slightly cheaper option - check out Senator Apartments.

6. Re: Budapest apartment

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 April 2014, 07:17