We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Year 2014 in Budapest

slu
6 posts
Save Topic
New Year 2014 in Budapest

I'm coming to Budapest from Friday 27th Dec 2013 to Monday 6th January 2014, to celebrate the New Year 2014. I am looking for activities (parties/events) related to Salsa, Kizomba and/or Bachata dancing. Can anyone suggest some good events?

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
19 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New Year 2014 in Budapest

I will also be in Budapest for New Years Eve. Is there a ball drop? What is the best place to be?

St. Petersburg...
Level Contributor
19 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New Year 2014 in Budapest

I will also be in Budapest for New Years Eve. Is there a ball drop? What is the best place to be?

nyc, usa
Destination Expert
for Budapest
Level Contributor
8,105 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Year 2014 in Budapest

There is no major centralized event; the largest crowd, I think, is likely in Oktogon ....

Adelaide
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: New Year 2014 in Budapest

I'm going to be there around the same time. On 30th December i am going to Szechenyi bath party (www.bathsbudapest.com/budapest-bath-parties) and on 31st i have no plans but i heard there are street parties so i might join that (visitbudapest.travel/budapest-events/…)

5. Re: New Year 2014 in Budapest

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 01 December 2013, 07:17
Edited: 01 December 2013, 07:17
Penzance
Level Contributor
634 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: New Year 2014 in Budapest

Hi Everyone, Here is a site that might be of help on Christmas/New year events.

www.budapest-discovery-guide.com

Edited: 01 December 2013, 07:23
Girona
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: New Year 2014 in Budapest

Hi! I would like to know if there's anyone who can give me some references about any NYE cruise event. Does it worth? Will i enjoy?

Tervuren, Belgium
2 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: New Year 2014 in Budapest

Hi,

I'm going to Budapest with some friends (all in our 20s) for new years, and we were wondering the same thing. Where is a good place to go out? We were looking at a38 and other clubs...can't really decide and would be great if we got some insider advice. Thanks!

Bolingbrook...
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: New Year 2014 in Budapest

I was also looking at the Bath party - but was confused by the pricing and the date/time - does the Bath Party really start at 10pm? And if so, how long does it go on for?

Cardiff, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: New Year 2014 in Budapest

I want to go to one of the rooms that you have to work out how to get out of Claustrophilia or one of the others ..there are two of us but it is cheaper if we can go with 2 or 3 others. Anyone else planning on doing that in the daytime between 28th-30th December 2014?

Edited: 15 December 2014, 23:27