We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

2 or 3 days in Budapest

San Jose, California
Level Contributor
718 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
2 or 3 days in Budapest

First time in Budapest, should I allow 2 or 3 full days to see the sights

Mentioned in this post
Budapest
Budapest
Central Hungary, Hungary
Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Food and Travel, World Cup, Holiday Travel, Spa Vacations, Olympics, Outdoors / Adventure Travel
Level Contributor
4,527 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 2 or 3 days in Budapest

Hello jjron

Not knowing what interests you and what you enjoy doing I still feel very comfortable in saying "If you can allocate 3 full days to Budapest you will be glad you did so"

Best

SEBESZ

Mentioned in this post
Budapest
Budapest
Central Hungary, Hungary
Parkes, Australia
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: 2 or 3 days in Budapest

Hi I'd like to add to the question we find ourselves with a few days to spend in Budapest in Sept 14 looking for some simple ideas to see do and or experience in Budapest we are relatively inexperience travellers but we are open to idea's. Thank you

Mentioned in this post
Budapest
Budapest
Central Hungary, Hungary
Denver, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Pecs, Budapest
Level Contributor
4,760 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 2 or 3 days in Budapest

Use the search function on this forum for 'must-see's.' I think you'll get a lot of ideas there, plus a consensus if you read enough of the.

Scottsdale, Arizona
Level Contributor
4,974 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: 2 or 3 days in Budapest

Your best bet is to click the "Things to Do" tab up above. Read to find what interests you and then come back with specific questions.

tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g274887-Activiti…

budapeat
Level Contributor
12 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 2 or 3 days in Budapest

Greetings! I am a SYDNEY girl living in Budapest and would be glad to help you if you are here in Sept.

Mentioned in this post
Budapest
Budapest
Central Hungary, Hungary
6. Re: 2 or 3 days in Budapest

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 January 2015, 05:18