We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Party locations Budapest

Which Budapest hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Antwerp, Belgium
7 posts
Save Topic
Party locations Budapest

Hi,

Will be in Budapest beginning of Mai with some friends. Have checked the net and it seems that the best clubs are Morrison Ligit, Otkert and maybe Morrison 2. Can somebody help me which will be the best club to pick out on a Saturday ? For the party island it's a bit to early I guess with the weather.

Thanks

Bjorn

Budapest, Hungary
Destination Expert
for Budapest
Level Contributor
2,881 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Party locations Budapest

Hey Bjorn,

Budapest's "hot" club scene seems to shift every few months, so check back again closer to May. Your list is solid, but I'm not certain how great the Morrison pubs are these days. They may be solid, just haven't been to either in a long time.

This past weekend I ventured into Hello Baby, located at Oktagon and it was a lot of fun. The crowds began to roll in after midnight, the bartenders were fine, and the prices in-line with expectation. The dance floor was jammed and the music was a mix of current with house rolled in.

Other personal favorites of mine include: Corvineto, Doboz, Dokk and Symbol.

You should have a lot of fun. Enjoy

Jeremy

Antwerp, Belgium
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Party locations Budapest

Hi, thanks for the reply.

Will try to follow closely near May. Dokk is on the island I think, not?

I will check out the other ones you mention. Counting down For Budapest, 

grtz

Bjorn

Antwerp, Belgium
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Party locations Budapest

Hi everybody, next weekend 10/05 best place to be Morrison Liget? somebody knows the big parties this weekend?

grtz

Bjorn

Antwerp, Belgium
7 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Party locations Budapest

Seems that on Saturday 10/05 an event is hold ' Hajógyári Sziget Záró Fesztivál ', is this good ?

5. Re: Party locations Budapest

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 09 February 2015, 21:35
6. Re: Party locations Budapest

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10 February 2015, 01:05
Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Food and Travel, Holiday Travel, Spa Vacations, World Cup, Outdoors / Adventure Travel
Level Contributor
4,337 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Party locations Budapest

@Karola T

Please stop soliciting and spamming the forums

8. Re: Party locations Budapest

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 February 2016, 07:16