We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Can I purchase Parliament tour online the day of?

Shawnee, Kansas...
Level Contributor
4 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Can I purchase Parliament tour online the day of?

Hi,

I see a lot of good posts on how to purchase parliament tours here: jegymester.hu/eng/…Parliament-visit

I'm wondering if I need to print the tickets or could show them on my phone? There will be two of us. We'd like to leave our schedule open, but wondered if it would still be possible to buy tickets the day of the tour.

Many thanks,

Christina

Culinary Hungary Home Cooking Class and Market Tour
Sightseeing Tours, Cooking Classes, Food Tours
Cold War Private Tours Budapest
Walking Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, City Tours
Guidehungary - Day Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Cultural Tours, Private Tours, Bar, Club & Pub Tours
Guide Hongrie
City Tours, Cultural Tours, Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Food and Travel, World Cup, Holiday Travel, Spa Vacations, Olympics, Outdoors / Adventure Travel
Level Contributor
4,514 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Can I purchase Parliament tour online the day of?

Hello Christina H

To be honest I am not sure if you can just show your phone and not actually print out the ticket since I have always printed out the ticket, perhaps another member who has done so will chime in with a yah or nay on that subject.

As to buying on the day you plan to visit it appears if you wanted to go today there are tickets available for purchase, but with that being said depending on when you are traveling that may not always be the case.

Perhaps maybe wait until you are just getting ready to visit and then decide if you will be able to squeeze in a visit to the Parliament and then just buy them, which is what I would do if I was in your shoes.

The tour really will not eat up your whole day thus allowing you to get out and take in some other activities and sights on any given day.

Enjoy your travels.

SEBESZ

Mentioned in this post
Parliament
Parliament
30,846 Reviews
Budapest, Hungary
2. Re: Can I purchase Parliament tour online the day of?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2015, 07:16