I will be travelling to Budapest this weekend and I have a few doubts that hopefully you can help me out with:
1. I've bought a ticket for the Budapest Opera. I've seen the weather for this weekend will be very sunny and hot. That's why I've decided to bring bermudas only.
Will they allow me inside the Opera with bermudas and a t-shirt? (I paid like 7 euros for the ticket!) Is there a dress code I should know of?
2. I plan on visiting the Szechenyi Bath and Spa.
- Out of Friday, Saturday and Sunday... which would you say is the best day and TIME to visit?
- I read a swimming cap is required for the swimming pool... can you rent one there? or you must bring one with you?
- I don't plan on getting a VIP cabin. Are there also lockers for the people paying the basic fee?
- If I decide to bring my hand luggage (a regular low-cost airline trolley), can I store it there? Are the lockers too small? Or can I pay more for a larger one where my trolley fits?
Thank you very much!!