We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zagreb > Budapest Night Train

Which Budapest hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Zagreb > Budapest Night Train

Hi,

Trying to book a night train that seems to exist departing at around 3AM from Zagreb to Budapest. It's the Split > Budapest train departing the evening before. Cannot, whatever I seem to do either confirm the train exists OR book tickets for it.

Happy to buy on the day but can't even be sure the train exists...?

Thanks for the help

Chicago, Illinois
Destination Expert
for Food and Travel, Holiday Travel, Spa Vacations, World Cup, Outdoors / Adventure Travel
Level Contributor
4,337 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Zagreb > Budapest Night Train

Hello Hasty1991

This is the Budapest forum you may be better served asking your question or doing a quick search in the Zagreb forum were the regular contributors there will I am sure be able and glad to answer your question

You can find the forum here ...... tripadvisor.com/ShowForum-g294454-i3821-Zagr…

Best of luck in your trip planning

SEBESZ

2. Re: Zagreb > Budapest Night Train

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 August 2015, 07:16