We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parliament ticket

Palm Beach Gardens...
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
125 reviews
Save Topic
Parliament ticket

I have tried several times/days unsuccessfully to purchase an online ticket.(jegymester) I checked with my credit card company and they are not blocking it on their end. Is there another site through which I can purchase an advance tour ticket?

Thanks

White Umbrella Tours Budapest
Sightseeing Tours, Walking Tours, City Tours
Budapest Bike Breeze
Bike Tours, Sightseeing Tours
My Personal Budapest
Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours
Budapest TukTuk
Historical & Heritage Tours, Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, City Tours
Doha, Qatar
Destination Expert
for Qatar
Level Contributor
2,906 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parliament ticket

Frankly speaking you do not need to purchase advance ticket.

I was there last week, I walked in around 1300 hours and they had a English speaking tour at 1400 which was full so I got the ticket for English tour at 1615. And they had another one around 1700 same day.

I do not see any reason for you to purchase advance ticket, and to be honest with you guide does not really tells you anything, worse case take German or Spanish tour, all that matters is that you get inside and see the parliament.

Take Care

Beast666

Palm Beach Gardens...
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Parliament ticket

Great idea,....I hadn't thought about joining another tour. I speak Spanish, and functional German. I won't bother trying to get tickets.

Thanks!!

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,027 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Parliament ticket

Several weeks ago I also had an issue online. So we checked the schedule on line and went to the visitor center when it opened and bought English Tour tickets for later in the morning. I do have to say the tour was short and a little disappointing. But over all a good experience. At the visitor center they take cash and credit carsa.

Palm Beach Gardens...
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
125 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Parliament ticket

was the interior of the building worthwhile? I understand that you cannot just go in on your own....

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
3,027 posts
151 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Parliament ticket

You gave to go with a tour. Every one has there own opinion on the interior.

6. Re: Parliament ticket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 August 2015, 06:16