We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pecs to Belgrade

South Florida, USA
Level Contributor
18 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Pecs to Belgrade

Hi,

I would like to travel from Pecs to Belgrade in approximately 2 weeks. I would like the most convenient route (i.e., minimal transfers, etc). Is it possible to travel by bus? I was unable to find a bus schedule.

Thanks!

2 replies to this topic
Denver, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Pecs, Budapest
Level Contributor
4,708 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pecs to Belgrade

I wish I could help. I haven't been able to find a bus schedule either, and there may not be any. I know that the train incolves a lor of transfers.

Edited: 19 April 2012, 15:41
Europe
Level Contributor
538 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Pecs to Belgrade

There is no direct bus, but it's possible to travel without going all the way north to Budapest. You just need to catch bus from Pecs to Szeged and get off near Kisszállás train station. Unfortunately train from Budapest to Belgrade does go via Kisszállás, but don't stop there, that's why from Kisszállás you just need to catch next local train to the border station Kelebia, where you can already board direct train to Belgrade.

Alternatively you can also travel strictly by rail, but that will require much earlier start and more changes.

Reply to: Pecs to Belgrade
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted