We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Safe hotel in the center

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
581 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Safe hotel in the center

I'm looking for a good, safe, secure hotel in the center of the city for a single female traveler. The travel takes place in the end of May. Parking is a must.

Thanks in advance for the suggestions!

Budapest, Hungary
Destination Expert
for Budapest
Level Contributor
3,078 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Safe hotel in the center

Hi Marmara,

What type of nightly budget are you targeting and what type of property do you prefer (I.e., boutique, big box, with views, close to something specific, etc.)?

With this info we can better narrow down places to search for.

Jeremy

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
581 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Safe hotel in the center

Thank you Jeremy,

I don't think the budget is concern. My friend is not used to traveling alone so she is looking for something of good quality, centrally located in a safe area. Any type (boutique, large) will do as long as there is parking. She mentioned Dugonics Square where one of the events she is attending will be held. But as long as it's in the center, will be fine.

Budapest, Hungary
Destination Expert
for Budapest
Level Contributor
3,078 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Safe hotel in the center

Hi Marmara,

The Hotel Dom is a solid property with reviews here on TA. The location is dead in city center which will make it a good base camp. I have NOT stayed here and only got the information from friends who frequent Szeged.

Hope this helps a bit. Your friend should also review TA (and other sites) for actual feedback.

Best,

Jeremy

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
581 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Safe hotel in the center

Great! Thank you Jeremy; i will pass this on to her.

5. Re: Safe hotel in the center

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 September 2015, 22:15
Get answers to your questions about Szeged