We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Day trip to Szentendre

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
6,857 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
Day trip to Szentendre

I will be on my Central Europe trip in a week. Planning to spend 3 days in Budapest, with a day trip to Szentendre.

Being in the middle of winter, is there much to see in Szentendre? Will I find the shops and sights closed? And will it be better to go on Sunday or Monday? AM or PM?

Any advice and suggestion will be much appreciated.

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
849 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Day trip to Szentendre

it would be better to go on sunday, since the museums are closed on mondays. if oyu will have a guide, he/she will definitely able to show you everything that worth to see. but szentendre is not that big or far away for a day trip. you may continue the travel and visit visegrád and the danube bend as well

2. Re: Day trip to Szentendre

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2009, 12:20
Get answers to your questions about Szentendre
Recent Conversations