We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

flights

Which Bratislava hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Kilkenny, Ireland
Level Contributor
945 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
flights

ok,this may be a bit off topic but do ryanair run flights to bratislava in novermber and december? do they stop for the winter? been checkin flights for early nov and there is none listed but are listed until the end of october.

Bratislava, Slovakia
Destination Expert
for Bratislava
Level Contributor
2,301 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: flights

You may just have to wait and see. They ran flights to and from Liverpool last winter, and I imagine they will this year as they were always pretty full.

Brno, Czech Republic
Destination Expert
for Czech Republic, Slovakia, Train Travel
Level Contributor
28,796 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: flights

ditto - it would be a tad annoying if they stopped in the winter as there are many people wanting to go back home (not only) for Christmas, in both directions. In fact doing a random check on various destinations reveals that Ryanair have no flights going anywhere at that time, so either Ryanair know something we don't and are going out of business on 1st November, or the fares haven't yet been loaded for those dates.

Edited: 16 June 2011, 01:42
Kilkenny, Ireland
Level Contributor
945 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: flights

done a few random checks and seems to be flights going to talinn in november.i hope they go to bratislava this winter.just cant see why there are no flights are listed as of yet.

Bratislava, Slovakia
Destination Expert
for Bratislava
Level Contributor
2,301 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: flights

Don't worry - I can't see them not flying. Last year they released the winter schedule on 30th August, so they are probably working it out.

http://www.airportbratislava.sk/96/311.html

(from 2010)

Kilkenny, Ireland
Level Contributor
945 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: flights

they have the winter schedule realesed now!

Bratislava, Slovakia
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: flights

no, they didnt release winter schedule yet

I am not afraid of canceling Bratislava - Italy flights - they have good occupancy

Edited: 08 July 2011, 14:07
Kilkenny, Ireland
Level Contributor
945 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: flights

booked flight for mid november,dublin to bratislava. 72 euro,including all taxes and charges,happy days!!

8. Re: flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 02:17