We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hip Hop Rnb Night Clubs or Bars in Bratislava

London, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hip Hop Rnb Night Clubs or Bars in Bratislava

Hello there,

I will be visiting Bratislava in the next few months around April/May 2014 and would like to know if anyone can tell me where I can go to listen to Hip Hop or RNB music.. Nightclubs or Bars;)

Thank you

Gary

Bratislava, Slovakia
Destination Expert
for Bratislava
Level Contributor
864 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hip Hop Rnb Night Clubs or Bars in Bratislava

check e.g. Nu Spirit Bar: http://www.nuspirit.sk/en

London, United...
Level Contributor
195 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hip Hop Rnb Night Clubs or Bars in Bratislava

Hi there

Hip hop and RnB are both very popular in Bratislava, but as in London, bars often have special events going on for specific nights focussed on different musical styles.

Some which could be worth a try depending on the programme when you are there are;

www.local-life.com/bratislava/pubs/37-Subclub

This is a great club located in a former nuclear bunker, underneath Bratislava castle. I've had many good nights there and it's certainly something a bit different.

This article has a few good tips as well;

www.bratislavaguide.com/bratislava-clubs

From memory you could try Channels, as well as Nu Spirit bar as Yale999 said.

Hope you enjoy Bratislava, I lived there for 3 years and it was a blast from start to finish.

Cheers

3. Re: Hip Hop Rnb Night Clubs or Bars in Bratislava

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2015, 05:18