We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant recommendations in Bratislava

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
12 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant recommendations in Bratislava

Hello!

I will be staying in Bratislava for one night and I would really appreciate it if somebody could advise me on where to get a nice meal or any local specialties I should try. The budget is around 20 euros per head.

Thanks a lot!

Bratislava, Slovakia
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant recommendations in Bratislava

Hi yayyyyy!

I think the best place where to try good and traditional Slovak food (including good prices) is "Slovak Pub" on Obchodna street (city center) or "Bratislava Flag Ship" on Slovenského národného povstania square (also city center ).

If you are more interested in Slovak traditional food, read here: bratislava-slovakia.eu/things-to-do/food

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Holiday Travel, Food and Travel, Macau
Level Contributor
27,516 posts
5,695 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant recommendations in Bratislava

Hello yayyyyy,

Welcome to the Bratislava forum.

Have a look at this trip list of attractions (and restaurants) that we have enjoyed in Bratislava. You would likely be happy with any of these choices.

Weekend in Bratislava (what you can see/do)

tripadvisor.com/GoListDetail-i37587-Weekend_…

The good news is that the cuisine is much cheaper than 'Western' dining in Hong Kong and better quality as well. Best of luck with your trip research, planning and travels.

Edited: 16 July 2014, 12:00
Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
12 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant recommendations in Bratislava

Hi LuciDura! Thanks a lot for your suggestions, will definitely take a look at them :)

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
12 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant recommendations in Bratislava

Hello BradJill!

Wow thanks so much for your link! They are really detailed and some restaurants you visited are actually on my list so it's very nice to read your reviews on them :)

Hong Kong, China
Destination Expert
for Holiday Travel, Food and Travel, Macau
Level Contributor
27,516 posts
5,695 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurant recommendations in Bratislava

Hello yayyyyy,

Pleased to hear that you've found the information useful and hope you enjoy your time in Bratislava. If you need any specific information in regard to your stay in Bratislava, don't hesitate to ask here on this forum. the Destination Experts (DEs) are quite helpful and very friendly.

Enjoy your trip planning and hope you have a nice time in Bratislava.

6. Re: Restaurant recommendations in Bratislava

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2015, 05:16