We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Zdiar or Podlesok?

3 posts
Save Topic
Zdiar or Podlesok?

Hello,

I am heading to the Poprad region for five nights to do some hiking and biking. Do people recommend staying at the Ginger Monkey in Zdiar or in a bungalow at Autocamp Podlesok. I am traveling with another 21 year old. Any input on hikes and things to do in both places would be appreciated. Thank you!

Max Nathanson

Mentioned in this post
Zdiar
Zdiar
Presov Region, Slovakia
Bratislava, Slovakia
Destination Expert
for Bratislava
Level Contributor
878 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Zdiar or Podlesok?

I would recommend to go for the Zdiar option. Among other, it is an entry point to amazing hike through Monkova dolina (Monk Valley) through saddle Kopské sedlo (with possible extension to hut Chata pri Zelenom plese).

Check here (translate.google.com might give you an idea about the text):

hiking.sk/hk/ar/582/monkova_dolina_kopske_se…

Mentioned in this post
Zdiar
Zdiar
Presov Region, Slovakia
2. Re: Zdiar or Podlesok?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 December 2014, 14:16