We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Travel to Vilnius

Which Vilnius hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
penang
Level Contributor
94 posts
34 reviews
Save Topic
Travel to Vilnius

Hi,

i am goin to Vilnius on mid Sept 2014.

Anyone can suggest me , any website for me to check homestay or hostel that nearest to the airport or easy access transfer from airport?

thank you

Vilnius, Lithuania
Level Contributor
358 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Travel to Vilnius

is there any particular reason why you want to stay close to airport? I wouldn't reccommend that area to stay... there is one hotel just few steps from airport, but I guess you are looking for something more economical. for homestay, you can check couchsurfing page. for hostels, I usually use hostelworld

penang
Level Contributor
94 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Travel to Vilnius

either near or easy for me to use public transport to go to airport. ok thank you

Cape Town
Level Contributor
408 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Travel to Vilnius

There are plenty of hotels in Vilnius old town very close to the train station, from where there are regular trains to the airport (about 1 per hour). The bus station is across the road from the train sation. Rather stay in the old town than at the airport. Try www.booking.com and make sure your hostel is at the south of town, near the bus/train stations.

Edited: 05 August 2014, 08:34
4. Re: Travel to Vilnius

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2015, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Vilnius