We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1 week in Estonia early July

Australind...
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
1 week in Estonia early July

Hi, travelling to Estonia for 1 week early July with 18yo daughter. Ive pre-booked accom in Tallinn (1 night) and Sareema (2 nts) but nothing else. -Do you recommend I pre-book all accom? Is it easy to travel around by bus or is this very limited? Im reading Tarfu and Parnu are worth visiting. Any suggestions will be really appreciated. thanks

Helsinki, Finland
Destination Expert
for Tallinn, Finland, Helsinki
Level Contributor
7,639 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1 week in Estonia early July

Pärnu should be booked in advance as it's very popular in the summer. I've found it easy to find accommodation on the fly in Estonia during the summer, but I'm not fussy.

Estonia
Level Contributor
501 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 1 week in Estonia early July

bus traveling is OK and also recommend to book well in advance for Pärnu

3. Re: 1 week in Estonia early July

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 June 2014, 05:17