We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tallinn

Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
1 post
20 reviews
Save Topic
Tallinn

Any recommendations for a 3 day visit to Tallinn please? I’m travelling with my two daughters to celebrate one of them turning 30. Thanks.

Mentioned in this post
Tallinn
Tallinn
Harju County, Estonia
2 replies to this topic
Helsinki, Finland
Destination Expert
for Tallinn, Finland, Helsinki
Level Contributor
9,027 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tallinn

These forums are better at answering more specific questions than general what-should-I-do type of enquiries. Take a look at https://www.visittallinn.ee/eng We'll be glad to help when you have more detailed things to ask.

Berkshire
Level Contributor
114 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tallinn

Hi. I've not been to Tallinn yet but I'm heading there in a couple of months for 4 days and have done quite a bit of research. Not sure what you're into but we're planning on doing the following: A free walking tour of the old town to hear a local's perspective on things and to get our bearings. Also plenty of exploring on foot by ourselves including seeking out the best viewpoints such as St. Olav's church, Town Hall Tower, the city walls, Patkuli & Kohtuotsa viewing platforms. We're all interested in history so are hoping to do the KGB museum/tour at the Viiru hotel and the Museum of Occupations. If the weather is good then Kadriorg Park and Palace on the outskirts of the city look worth a visit and then it's just a short stroll to the sea from there. We're also hoping to fit in a day excursion to Helsinki by ferry. Hope this helps. Have a great time!

Mentioned in this post
Tallinn
Tallinn
Harju County, Estonia
KGB Museum
KGB Museum
1,013 Reviews
Tallinn, Estonia
Kadriorg Park
Kadriorg Park
1,691 Reviews
Tallinn, Estonia