We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Liquor store close to downtown

Which Tallinn hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Lund, Skåne Län...
2 posts
Save Topic
Liquor store close to downtown

Hi!

Friends of mine want to buy some liquor and beer in Tallinn to bring home to Sweden but not disturb their trip with it.

Can you give me an address of a couple of fairly cheap liquor stores with good selection not too far from the historical centre?

Mike

Helsinki, Finland
Destination Expert
for Tallinn, Finland, Helsinki
Level Contributor
7,584 posts
45 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Liquor store close to downtown

If they're travelling by ferry, the most convenient place is right in the ferry terminal. That won't interfere with their touring at all.

There is absolutely no shortage of booze shops in the Old Town and all around the harbour areas. They get a lot of Finnish tourists in Tallinn, you know.

Lund, Skåne Län...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Liquor store close to downtown

Thanks for the answer!

Ok, I'll specify: they are coming by plane and they will stay in the north pf Uus street. Is there anything close to there? And are they open Saturday-Sunday?

gxp
Niagara
Level Contributor
2,235 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Liquor store close to downtown

All the grocery stores sell alcohol, 7 days a week until 10:00 pm

Tallinn, Estonia
Destination Expert
for Tallinn, Estonia
Level Contributor
560 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Liquor store close to downtown

There is a Rimi supermarket in the area and in the same street also some tourist liquor stores. But I don't know if they're cheaper or more expensive than the supermarket (my guess is they're more expensive).

5. Re: Liquor store close to downtown

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 December 2013, 23:17