We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rn B Hip Hop Clubs or Reggae Clubs In Tallin

Which Tallinn hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
London, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Rn B Hip Hop Clubs or Reggae Clubs In Tallin

Hello there,

I will be visiting Tallin in the next few months around April/May 2014 and would like to know if anyone can tell me where I can go to listen to Hip Hop/Reggae or RNB music.. Nightclubs or Bars;)

Thank you

Gary

Tallinn, Estonia
Level Contributor
18 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rn B Hip Hop Clubs or Reggae Clubs In Tallin

Go to club Prive (next to the freedom square in the city centre) on saturday.

London, United...
Level Contributor
18 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Rn B Hip Hop Clubs or Reggae Clubs In Tallin

Hey Marie!

Thank you so much for this information! One more question! Is it only hip hop they play and are there many black people that go there as I will be on my own! Many thanks;)

Tallinn, Estonia
Level Contributor
18 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rn B Hip Hop Clubs or Reggae Clubs In Tallin

There aren't many black people there. They play all kinds of hip-hop (mainstream, oldscool) and r&b. And I forgot to say that you shoukd definately attend to these parties on facebook, because without attending the ticket is 14 euros, but if you attend it's 7 euros.

https://www.facebook.com/clubprive?fref=ts you'll find their events there, the party is called Girls Got Kriim orsmth

Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rn B Hip Hop Clubs or Reggae Clubs In Tallin

Alright Gary

What was Estonia like? Im thinking about going to. I heard they're aren't many black people there. How was it?

Cheers

Andy

Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rn B Hip Hop Clubs or Reggae Clubs In Tallin

Alright Gary,

What was Estonia like? I'm thinking about going. Heard the same about no black people being there.

How was it?

Level Contributor
4 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rn B Hip Hop Clubs or Reggae Clubs In Tallin

Alright Gary

What was Estonia like? Im thinking about going to. I heard they're aren't many black people there. How was it?

Cheers

Andy

7. Re: Rn B Hip Hop Clubs or Reggae Clubs In Tallin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 August 2015, 05:15