We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bike Hire- Jurmala

Which Jurmala hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Edinburgh
2 posts
Save Topic
Bike Hire- Jurmala

There are a few of us spending a couple of days in Jurmala. I have some sort of overview of teh place but wondering if anyone has top tips for outdoor acivities,discos or restaurants?!

Also, is it possible to hire bikes and cycle along the coast?

Thanks very much

Fraz

Hurghada, Egypt
Level Contributor
821 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bike Hire- Jurmala

inyourpocket.com/latvia/jurmala/what_to_do/c…

The nighlife in Jurmala isn't up to much unless there's a specific event on at the Dzintari Concert Hall.

When the sun goes down, most people head back to Riga for the nightlife.

Edinburgh
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Bike Hire- Jurmala

Thanks for that- excellent. I guess we will spend the days outdoors and then head back into Riga......although I hear that Northern Ireland FC are playing the weekend we are there 8th, 9th September so will maybe avoid.

3. Re: Bike Hire- Jurmala

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 September 2009, 00:19
Get answers to your questions about Jurmala