We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

air baltic vs Aeroflot. Riga to Moscow

Which Riga hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Munich, Germany
Level Contributor
3,565 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
air baltic vs Aeroflot. Riga to Moscow

Hello... for the above short flight... Any reason to choose one over the other? Baltic is a bit cheaper but do they have EasyJet-like hidden fees for a suitcase? Thanks

Riga
Destination Expert
for Riga, Jurmala
Level Contributor
1,206 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: air baltic vs Aeroflot. Riga to Moscow

Many people don't like airBaltic services. And they do have a fee for a checked-in baggage. Personally I've never experienced any trouble flying with them and I used their services a lot.

I don't know anything about Aeroflot, the last time I flew with them 20 years ago:-)

Bauska, Latvia
Level Contributor
607 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: air baltic vs Aeroflot. Riga to Moscow

Air Baltic fee for registered luggage (max 20 kg) is EUR 15. Airport registration fee is EUR 5 (no fee for online registration and for Baltic Miles members …airbaltic.com/en/about_baltic_miles.html ). Good AirBaltic service I have used is a Hot meal pre-order: airbaltic.com/public/hot_meal_pre_order.html

3. Re: air baltic vs Aeroflot. Riga to Moscow

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 September 2010, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Riga