We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Online phonebooks?

Which Riga hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Vejen, Denmark
Destination Expert
for Riga
Level Contributor
1,213 posts
38 reviews
Save Topic
Online phonebooks?

I have lost contact with a good friend in Riga and only have the old mobile number (Zelta), family name and birthday - but no adress.

Anyway to find the person again (have tried google)?

Zelta homepage is only in Lv/Russian so I cant find any contact mails there..

Riga
Destination Expert
for Riga, Jurmala
Level Contributor
1,204 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Online phonebooks?

Zelta Zivtiņa is a pre-paid card, so no names are given when you buy it. Anyway, even if it was a subscription I doubt that the telecom company would give you our personal details of their client.

Have you tried to google this person name with all the special Latvian characters? For example, not Lasma Zarina, but Lāsma Zariņa? It may help, if the person is registered in some social network like draugiem.lv, one.lv or other.

Bauska, Latvia
Level Contributor
607 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Online phonebooks?

The Office of Citizenship and Migration Affairs might help you: pmlp.gov.lv/en/pakalpojumi/ird/howtoget.html

Vejen, Denmark
Destination Expert
for Riga
Level Contributor
1,213 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Online phonebooks?

Thank you - yes tried some variations at google and the person is not a "internet" person - so no chance at facebook, frype or any.

Vejen, Denmark
Destination Expert
for Riga
Level Contributor
1,213 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Online phonebooks?

Thank you too Fonsanta - I will try there!

Helsinki
Level Contributor
164 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Online phonebooks?

You could also try this one http://www.1188.lv/person-register

6. Re: Online phonebooks?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 April 2011, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Riga