We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel Gutenbergs, Hotel Man-Tess or Eeks Konvents????

Which Riga hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Dublin
Level Contributor
184 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Hotel Gutenbergs, Hotel Man-Tess or Eeks Konvents????

Hi

My husband and I will be in Riga next month for a romantic weekend. Which out of the above 3 hotels would you recommend? I have stayed in Eeks Konvents before with friends and loved the location. Which hotel in terms of location, charm and romance? We love old romantic hotels with character! Please advise as we need to book this weekend! Gutenbergs looks very romantic as does hotel Man-Tess! Price is not an issue! Thanks x

Bauska, Latvia
Level Contributor
607 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel Gutenbergs, Hotel Man-Tess or Eeks Konvents????

Hi

As a local I have no personal experience with these hotels but all 3 are very well located, in Old Riga. Did you read the hotel reviews here, at Tripadvisor?

tripadvisor.com/Hotels-g274967-Riga-Hotels.h…

Hotel Justus also could match your wishes.

Dublin
Level Contributor
184 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel Gutenbergs, Hotel Man-Tess or Eeks Konvents????

Wow thank you Hotel Justus looks amazing too-I have just emailed them for rates. So that has added a 4th hotel to my list-anymore help would be very much appreciated!!

3. Re: Hotel Gutenbergs, Hotel Man-Tess or Eeks Konvents????

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 October 2012, 06:17