We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

9 days in Latvia

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
282 reviews
Save Topic
9 days in Latvia

We are flying to Riga in two weeks and fancy 4 days in Riga and then the other days in other parts of Latvia. We will travel by bus or train.

We prefer self catering accommodation. Can anyone suggest an apartment/cottage in central Riga and the other parts of Latvia which are recommended and where we can get to easily by public transport please?

Gambrills, MD
Destination Expert
for Fussen
Level Contributor
3,251 posts
145 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 9 days in Latvia

I am going to Riga in August and have reservations at the B&B Riga. It gets good reviews here on TA and the apartments have kitchen facilities. I hope the place is as good as the reviews.

Vejen, Denmark
Destination Expert
for Riga
Level Contributor
1,333 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 9 days in Latvia

I often use Lilija Plus for rent of apartment in Old Town - many sizes and placements and good service with arrival/depart after wish.

Leeds, United...
Level Contributor
5 posts
282 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: 9 days in Latvia

Very many thanks, that is really helpful.

Riga
Level Contributor
38 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 9 days in Latvia

In Riga search for Home Stay - It is great and in a lovely part of Riga close to lake and forest.

5. Re: 9 days in Latvia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 22:40
Get answers to your questions about Riga