We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tobacco Prices

gloucestershire
Level Contributor
25 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Tobacco Prices

Hi

Going to Riga in June. Could anyone give me the price for hand rolling tobacco pouches that seem to be available from kiosks, tobacconists etc.

Thanks for any help or advice

Wigan
Level Contributor
116 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tobacco Prices

I've visited Riga many times.... never seen any hand rolling that I have even heard of! only ciggys are Latvian Russian & American.... Marlboro & Kent. Marlboro approx. £25 a sleeve

Riga, Latvia
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Tobacco Prices

Hi, a pack of 37 grams of rolling tobacco will cost you around 6 euros. You can buy them on central station near Rimi Supermarket and in underground passage shop near central station. There are many places where you can buy tobacco, for example on Dinaz petrol stations or in Narvesen on Kalku iela.

good luck!

more info on www.riga-guide.com

gloucestershire
Level Contributor
25 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tobacco Prices

Thank you for taking the time to reply to my question.

4. Re: Tobacco Prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2014, 07:18
Get answers to your questions about Riga