We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

AirBaltic Hand luggage regulations

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
AirBaltic Hand luggage regulations

Hi there! I'll be travelling with AirBaltic from Berlin to Riga and I read that I'm allowed to take one piece of hand luggage max 8kg with me. Do you know how strict is AirBaltic when it comes to hand luggage, e.g. would it be okay if I take a small suitcase plus a small hand bag ?

Riga
Destination Expert
for Riga, Jurmala
Level Contributor
1,214 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: AirBaltic Hand luggage regulations

I take a hand bag together with a suitcase very often on airBaltic and I've never been told to pay or anything. But I've read that people experienced problems with this issue.

Berlin, Germany
Level Contributor
6 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: AirBaltic Hand luggage regulations

I can imagine that they check randomly. On the other hand I travel with economy so there might be a problem. But I think I'll take a risk :-) Thanks!

Tampere
Level Contributor
169 posts
78 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: AirBaltic Hand luggage regulations

really depends on the person at the gate. sometimes they're really strict, sometimes they don't care at all,

Bauska, Latvia
Level Contributor
607 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: AirBaltic Hand luggage regulations

Leave some space in your suitcase for the hand bag where to hide it quickly if necessary :)

5. Re: AirBaltic Hand luggage regulations

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 April 2015, 06:16
Get answers to your questions about Riga
Recent Conversations