We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tavira, whats it really going to be like ?

waterford
Level Contributor
50 posts
14 reviews
Save Topic
Tavira, whats it really going to be like ?

Hi all, Myself and 4 others are heading to Tavira this Sunday for 2 weeks. One of our party is a 13 yr old. I am renting a villa in Quinta da Pegada. I have also booked a transfer for the 4 of us from Faro to Tavira. I will be doing the usual holiday stuff so if you have any questions while I am there I will try my best to find out all I can. I will also be doing reviews on where we shop what we see and where we eat and drink. So if there is any place that you want to know about while I am there just drop me a mail and if I can I will give you my rating as honestly as I can. Hope this helps anyone.

ireland
Level Contributor
49 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Tavira, whats it really going to be like ?

Hi Dunmore East just wondering what your apartment was like and can you let me know how you booked apartment. Thanks

Dublin, Ireland
2 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: Tavira, whats it really going to be like ?

Did you spot any nice accommodation in the center of Tavira.

23. Re: Tavira, whats it really going to be like ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2014, 05:18