We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

St Bernard's ('The English Church')

Which Lauterbrunnen hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Topic
St Bernard's ('The English Church')

Am I right that St Bernard's ('The English Church') in Wengen offers Sunday service in English?

ics-uk.org/churches/Switzerland_Wengen.shtml - this site seems to be about English churches in foreighn countries..

Also, 10.00 and 18.00 there - is it Sunday service start times? "cause I heard of 9:30 either.

Thank you!

Lisburn, United...
Level Contributor
609 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: St Bernard's ('The English Church')

Hi Marina,

I know the church that you are referring to. It is beautiful inside and out. A few years ago I met the Minister there who was from England. At that time, the English speaking services were only during the summer months and the ski season. It might have changed since then. Perhaps one of the locals might have further knowledge.

John.

Moscow, Russia
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: St Bernard's ('The English Church')

Thanks for feedback. I will be in Wengen in July so I hope for English service.

3. Re: St Bernard's ('The English Church')

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 16:42