We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Diving whitsundays

Which Akaroa hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Covington GA
4 posts
Save Topic
Diving whitsundays

We are planning on being in the Whitsundays in April and are looking at either Pacific Star or Whitsunday Magic. I am a diver, husband is a snorkeler and I like to snorkel too. Whitsunday Magic has the best reviews I have read but only does 2 dives on a 3d/3n trip and Pacific Star more. Can anyone reccomend what would be best. I was hoping for a few more dives but I want a superior vessel and not a party boat. I am pretty picky since I am a Boat Captain and SCUBA Instructor which makes making these decisions hard.

Thanks

Whangarei, Northland
Level Contributor
2,647 posts
67 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Diving whitsundays

I think you may have posted this in the wrong forum !!

Auckland Region...
Level Contributor
1,316 posts
265 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Diving whitsundays

Hi magdrop ,

the Whitsundays are in Queensland , Australia .

If any help , their tourist site is;

www.whitsundaytourism.com

Cheers.

London, United...
Level Contributor
239 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Diving whitsundays

Ditto - what those guys said - What Id give to have the Whitsundays in Akaroa Harbour though!!!!

4. Re: Diving whitsundays

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 September 2009, 14:19
Get answers to your questions about Akaroa