We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is there beach towels @ club amigo costasur trinidad?

Richmond Hill...
7 posts
Save Topic
is there beach towels @ club amigo costasur trinidad?

just wondering about their towels service and their drinking water and what room is better in the tropical section ?? thanks anne

Plaza Mayor
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Iznaga Tower
Observation Decks & Towers, Points of Interest & Landmarks
Barcelona, Spain
Level Contributor
15,713 posts
164 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: is there beach towels @ club amigo costasur trinidad?

Beach towels are provided for you,If I recall you will find them in your room. When I stayed there a few years back it was in a bungalow room which I found quite decent..

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,532 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: is there beach towels @ club amigo costasur trinidad?

towels are now available from the pool bar (just behind it where the bicycles are)

drinking water is providing from all of the bars, you can fill a thermos (provided) and bring it to your room... bottled water is not provided and tropical rooms do not all have fridges (bungalows do)

all tropical rooms face the sea but if you are not on the 3rd floor you can't see much through the trees... I would ask for room 301

Richmond Hill...
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: is there beach towels @ club amigo costasur trinidad?

thanks alot for the info does room 301 have a fridge and how is the view?

4. Re: is there beach towels @ club amigo costasur trinidad?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 June 2013, 21:42
Get answers to your questions about Trinidad