We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rooms at Playa Pesquero

Cornwall, Canada
Level Contributor
50 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Rooms at Playa Pesquero

I have a map of the resort but looking for more specific information on if the Montecristo club rooms are dedicated rooms or can be anywhere but you just get the extra "perks"? Why I ask is we have friends who have booked just regular rooms but we wanted the upgraded perks so booked Montecristo but we want to be close together sharing same unit....

Thanks in advance :)

5 replies to this topic
Berthierville...
Level Contributor
5 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rooms at Playa Pesquero

Momte cristo is a package of service or inclusion : exemples ..... bottle of rhum, 1 a la carte more, descount for spa, cigars.... so you better book regular room and send an email to be in the same block as your friends....usually they give you the same blocks...

Cornwall, Canada
Level Contributor
50 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rooms at Playa Pesquero

Awesome! I thought so just wanted to make sure! :)

Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
104,469 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rooms at Playa Pesquero

Here are a couple of email addresses for the Playa Pesquero:

jefe.ventas@ppesquero.co.cu

jefe.reservas@ppesquero.co.cu

Mentioned in this post
Playa Pesquero
Playa Pesquero
752 Reviews
Cuba
Level Contributor
10 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rooms at Playa Pesquero

Hi Bellagio

I hope you don't mind me hijacking your answer with another question (you seem very helpful and not far from me). My partner and I are booked up to go here in Nov and we arrive on 9th but it's his birthday on the 10th.

I was hoping you could recommend one of the restaurants as I'm hoping to email them prior to our arrival to book up for a birthday meal.

Any advice on this would be appreciated - in fact any advice on Cuba or this hotel in general would be fab!!

Thanks in advance

Clare 🤗

Mentioned in this post
Cuba
Cuba
Caribbean
Newton Aycliffe...
Destination Expert
for Cuba, Rafael Freyre, Guardalavaca, Holguin
Level Contributor
104,469 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rooms at Playa Pesquero

Hi Clare:

The best restaurant at the hotel is The Romantico so that's the one you should request. They hadn't used to take reservations for a la carte restaurants by email but you can but try.

First of all have a read of the Top questions about Cuba at the top right hand side of the main Cuba forum home page:

https:/…ShowForum-g147270-i91-Cuba.html

Mentioned in this post
Cuba
Cuba
Caribbean
Reply to: Rooms at Playa Pesquero
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted