We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

PRDO superior junior rooms

Brantford, Canada
Level Contributor
272 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
PRDO superior junior rooms

HI

we are returning to PRDO for our fourth time, last time being in Oct/04.

We have always stayed in the superior rooms which were fine, fantastic as is the rest of the resort.

This time we are celebrating a special anniversary and decided to upgrade to a superior junior room.

Can anyone tell me the "prime" locations for them? the west or the east side?

I could see the generator on the east side being a noise issue?

and we would like to be closer to the pool end as opposed to the hotel end..

thanks

Karen

Ontario
Level Contributor
99 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: PRDO superior junior rooms

We were in room 2732 just 2 weeks ago. It was great. Near the pool and beach and wedding gazebo where we saw many beautiful sunsets. Nice private back yard...the only thing was we did not have a hammock, instead it was 2 big lounge chairs.

Brantford, Canada
Level Contributor
272 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: PRDO superior junior rooms

Thanks PCV, I appreciate your post.

I havent decided yet whether or not to email ahead and request a specific room or just go with the flow..

:)

Karen

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
1,057 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: PRDO superior junior rooms

I say go with the flow. The "lagoon side" is nice & sunny and like your own private world... the the ocean side is nice & shady & secluded like your own little world. How do you pick??

I walked around different hours each day & never say a sole enjoying their surroundings anyway.

Brantford, Canada
Level Contributor
272 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: PRDO superior junior rooms

Lesa, the gardens are so much a part of PRDO, I always love walking through the grounds..

and meeting the gardeners, seeing their little nursery ,

I guess everyone does their own thing on vacation, thats what its all about!

I do like the sound of not so many ppl there at this time of yr...

not being anti social, but like a quieter time.

Karen

5. Re: PRDO superior junior rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 12:22