We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sol Luna Y Mares

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
10 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Sol Luna Y Mares

Did you get ample supply of bottled water at this hotel?? I'm pregnant, and my doctor recommended I bring my own water as he concerned about me getting enough to drink. I really don't think bringing a case of water is really practical, but I'll have to if the hotel doesn't supply enough?

Thanks!

owen sound
Level Contributor
231 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Sol Luna Y Mares

We were there last Sept. lots of water if you run out you just have to go to one of the bars and they give you more

St.Jerome, Quebec
Level Contributor
1,858 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Sol Luna Y Mares

We stayed there last November, they left a large bottle of water in your fridge every day. You can get it refilled at any of the bars. On the second day, I was in my room when the man who delivers the bottled water came by. I thanked him and gave him a small gift, he gave me a second bottle and every day after that I always got two bottles. The water at the resort is filtered (this is Cuba not Mexico). If you need more, you can ask at reception explaining your condition.

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Holguin, Guardalavaca
Level Contributor
14,384 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sol Luna Y Mares

If you don't want to chance the resort "tap" water you can buy bottled water in most resort shops and definitely at the shops in nearby Guardalavaca (also at Holguin airport).

Ontario
Level Contributor
26 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Sol Luna Y Mares

Was there in May. Although there is lots of bottled water it tastes a bit gross. I took single packets of crystal light to add to the water so it at least tasted ok. You will love it there!

miQ
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
93 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Sol Luna Y Mares

How about the save in your room? Is it digital or a normal one w/ a key?

miQ
Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
93 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Sol Luna Y Mares

Sorry I meant safe.

St.Jerome, Quebec
Level Contributor
1,858 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: Sol Luna Y Mares

We were on the Mares side last November. The safe was digital, you make up your own code (4 numbers).

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
10 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Sol Luna Y Mares

Thanks everyone for replying.

9. Re: Sol Luna Y Mares

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2009, 07:15