We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Things to do at PP

Leeds
Level Contributor
145 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Things to do at PP

Will be there for 2 weeks from 13/3. Wondering if anyone has information regarding the availability of any dancing classes for a couple who each have 2 left feet!!.

Also are there any yoga/pilates/stretching sessions on offer?

somerset
Level Contributor
393 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Things to do at PP

They do dance lessons but usually its in a group, if noone else turns up it can be just the 2 of you. They also did some stretching classes from memory. They may also do aqua aerobics

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Things to do at PP

There is a Step class every day at 10:00 followed by a cool down stretching class straight afterwards at about 10:30.

There are also dancing classes and water aerobics - however I did the aqua class once and wasn't impressed.

There are also 3 tennis courts and badminton court - but would suggest taking your own rackets if interested.

Feel free to ask any other questions - I arrived back after a brilliant holiday yesterday!

J

Leeds
Level Contributor
145 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Things to do at PP

Thanks for the info. Is the Seafood Restaurant (near the beach) which wsa damaged by the hurricane, open again?

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Things to do at PP

The seafood restaurant isn't open yet - although work is still ongoing- they are closing in the sides with wooden panelling. The Tratoria is being used at night as the seafood restaurant and was lovely.

enjoy.... we loved it

Kent
Level Contributor
642 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Things to do at PP

i was informed on here the opening was taking place the other day

link to it -

tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowTopic-g147270-i91-k259…

Kent
Level Contributor
642 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Things to do at PP

i forgot to put - does that mean it didnt open on this day then - when did you get back???

Hebden Bridge, UK
Level Contributor
79 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Things to do at PP

Hi

It was me that posted that the seafood restaurant was opening 27th feb - the day we left ! Thats what we had been told - if it didn't - sorry guys !!

Nottingham, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
111 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Things to do at PP

We left on the 2nd and it still wasn't open (or if it was it was kept very quiet) and work was still ongoing - but lookin gmore and more finished every day!

Kent
Level Contributor
642 posts
1 review
Save Reply
9. Re: Things to do at PP

oh no! :( i was so hoping it was open. that so strange about the opening on 27th. Hey ho, fingers crossed someone can definitely confirm that its open!

10. Re: Things to do at PP

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 October 2009, 08:20
Get answers to your questions about Holguin